So it has been a while since I've had a chance to blog. I had my continuing education to complete for my pharmacy tech. license and I am happy to say that it is all done! But that doesn't mean that there hasn't been plenty going on with two little kids growing up so fast. In this first picture Levi was helping Finn get the hang of riding his trike and he did really well and if you can't tell he loved it!
Finn loves to swim! He can doggy paddle around the pool pretty well with his arm rings on.
Lila with Tabitha in their cute suits.
We had an end of summer BBQ with the family, complete with smoked ribs and chicken. It was delicious and we had a lot of fun!
We also attended a family dinner with the Bigler side of the family. This is Elaine with all of her siblings.
Finn and I enjoying a swing.
Finn driving his cars on the couch.
Levi comes home each day and holds these kids.
Story time with dad.
This little girl loves to smile and talk with her Daddy.
She smiles with her whole face!
I had a really fun time decorating Lila's nursery even if it meant Levi and I had to move our room into the very creepy basement.
Lila has learned how to take her socks off.
Finn driving his cars on the couch.
Lila is getting so strong! She doesn't mind tummy time anymore.














1 comment:
I love summer!! It's even better with kids!! I'm still working on my CE's…. Yay. I'm almost done! But I sure am leaving it to the last minute!! I love Finn and his ice cream cone! He is to sweet! So is that little Lila! Love those kids! What fun family bbqs!!
Post a Comment