There is this tradition in my family to take pictures in this beautiful punch bowl and this is my sweet Lila Rose in the punch bowl. Isn't she gorgeous!

The tradition started with my Grandma Lila...

...and here is my mother.
This is another shot of Lila Rose.





5 comments:
Adorable! I love all the pictures, that is so fun to see all the generations :) Lila is beautiful!
When I have all 3 pics lined up, Lila looks to me like a little bit of both me and Grandma Lila (even though at 6 months I don't think Grandma and I look anything alike).
That is so precious!!! I may just have to start one when the time comes and it's all thanks to your inspiring ways ; )
Oh how I love Lila in the punch bowl! Adorable!! I love the pictures you have of our boys hanging out together. We are so happy to be close to you guys again!
She is a beautiful little lady!! That was fun to have her picture done in the punch bowl!!
Post a Comment