Hayley, Ari and their boys moved back to Salt Lake from New Mexico and it has been so fun, especially for Finn who gets to hang out with Carson and Stratton. Here they are lined up to race, which they do non stop when they are together.
Here they are enjoying a snack after swimming.
Sandbox Time
Blowing Bubbles
We have had a new addition to the family this August. Hayley and Ari thought they would be bringing home Roxanne but it turned out to be Beckham. He is so sweet and we are so happy to have him.
Finn and Addy
Finn is so sweet with his sister and will spend time playing with her.
Finn loves hanging out with his uncle Nick.
Tabitha, Nick, Finn, Lila, Scarlet and Eli
Me racing with Finn.
Finn and Ava





2 comments:
Thanks for posting. This is how I get pics of your cute little family.... I take them off the blog and put them in my iPhoto.
I love seeing Finn with all his cousins! How nice to have them all close now!! I love the picture of Finn and Ava under his blanket! Do you like how she just helps herself to all of his stuff. I love the video of them racing! They had such a fun time together!! When I was done watching it Ava says to me "It's Finn!!" Then we had to watch it several more times! Beckham is such a handsome little guy!! He fits in just perfectly with the other boys!! Too cute!
Post a Comment