Doesn't she have a sweet smile!
Getting so big!
Lila's Nursery
Me and Sis
Lila meeting her great-grandma Richins who she shares a birthday with.
Enjoying a peaceful evening as a family.
Lila loves to snuggle. Especially with her daddy.
Finn loves to stack blocks and line-up toys that are similar. It is to cute seeing him learn and grow.
Lining up his whale crackers.
Lila stuck under the rocking chair and not to happy about it.
Our whole family. This is the last picture we have with Lilly. When we knew she wasn't feeling well we took her to the vet and discovered that she had had a stroke and half of her face was paralyzed. We also discovered that she was having trouble with her thyroid and she also had a heart murmur both problems common for her breed. We were heart broken to discover that even with the best care her heart was going to give out soon. So we did what we thought would be best and had her put to sleep. It was devastating. We will miss her.
Missing a sock
Finn enjoying a ride on the train at Dariy Keen.
Slinky Mouth
Big Smile





2 comments:
I love these kids too! So, so cute! I love seeing pics of you and Levi too.
You have such a cute little family!! I love those kids!! I miss them! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!! I need my Lila squeezes and Finn kisses!!
Post a Comment