Finn had is third birthday this month and it was so fun! Levi took the day off and we all went as a family to the Tracy Aviary.
Here are the kids all ready for their outing.
Can you see the owl?
Finn kept pointing and saying "A bird! A bird!"
Finn loved this part. We all had to take our turn.
Me and the kids
We spread out Finn presents through out the day and Thomas was the first gift.
After the Aviary we went to McDonalds for lunch and let him open another present before his nap. The present was Lighting McQueen that Finn picked. Then that evening he opened his last present which was a car ramp. Overall I think he had a great day!
The next Sunday we celebrated his birthday with Levi's parents. They got him this cool spinning toy.
Blowing out the candles on his baseball cake.
I think he liked it!
Happy Birthday Finn!





3 comments:
I can't believe Finn is 3 already! What fun pictures! I love how Lila is always smiling :)
Looks like it was a fun birthday. Lots of love to Finn from Grandma Kathy
Happy Birthday little buddy!! We love you!! I'm glad he actually ate his cake. Ava loves cake and things like that but this year she only at a little frosting from her birthday cake…. Weird. Maybe it was because everyone was watching her!! But it looks like Finn had such a fun birthday!!
Post a Comment