So like the title states this last month was Tabitha's wedding. She and Nick got married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 18th and we are so proud of them. I apologize that we didn't get a very good picture of them for the post but it was a beautiful wedding and we are happy for them.Levi's sister Hayley and her family just moved back from New Mexico and we are so excited to have them close by. This is Finn and his cousin Carson getting ready to go to craft day with Nick and Tabitha.
Our friends Jen and Clark and their daughter Addy are here for the summer and we have been loving it! Here is Lila getting to know her new friends.
We like to make chocolate chip cookies on Sundays sometimes and this last time I let Finn pick out just one cookie. Don't worry he looked them all over and picked the very biggest one. When he was done he said "A Cookie. Need More!"





4 comments:
I LOVE all of these pics. Lila's grown so much since I last saw her. By the way, you look incredible. You have a beautiful family.
I have no idea how I didn't know you had posted like three weeks ago!!! I love all of your pictures too! Tabitha's reception was beautiful!! And how cool they got to do a wish lantern!! Finn looks so awesome in his batman sunglasses! He is one rockin little dude! And let me just say "Aaava!!!!!" Lila is getting so big! And I agree with mom, you do have a beautiful family!!
You all look so good and fancy for the wedding! Lila is adorable and can't wait to see her again sometime =)
Finn's suspenders are too cute! I absolutely love the picture of you and him lying on the grass together--he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment