Finn's First Grade Picture.
I got to attend Lila's preschool field trip to Gardner Village. They got to wear their costumes, walk around and have a class treat exchange.
Gwen came with me. When I parked the stroller for a minute she talked to Chase who is a little boy from our neighborhood. I caught a picture of them holding hands.
Lila at the treat exchange.
This is Jenna's little guy Connor. He loves to climb and get into things. He keeps his momma busy!
I got to go to Witches Night Out with Tabitha, Hayley and cousins.
Lila eating dinner with her kitties.
I love how Gwen is trying to squeeze into this tiny bin.
Lila loves to pull all the blankets off her bed and curl up with them around the house. I have to wash her bedding twice as often as her siblings.
The Richins love Legos! Grandma Elaine gave each of the grandkids a Halloween Lego figure and these are the ones my kiddos got.
Carving pumpkins as a family. Levi always cuts off the top and I clean them out and then the kids help carve the faces.
Each year I get to go to the school for the Halloween parade. Lila came with me and was thrilled to see her brother.
Doesn't he have a great smile!
The kids were bored one day so I gave them some marshmallows and noodles so they could build something. Gwen mostly just ate the supplies.
This was a beautiful evening view from my parents back yard. There were also two large hawks at the tops of the large pine trees but it was too far away to get a good picture.
We were lucky enough this year to get to spend Halloween in Vernal. My mom made honey cookies for the kids to decorate.
We got to go trunk-or-treating with Jenna, Ava and Connor this year. It was so fun to spend time with them!
This year Finn was Spider Man, Lila was a witch and Gwen was Scooby Doo (though she wasn't interested in posing for a picture).
I love how Levi always take pictures with the kids. These are my two handsome boys! I love them!
Levi caught this cute picture of Finn and Lila.
I love going to Paradise Bakery. Gwen and I went for treats and lunch. She always picks out two small cakes.
Kait's sweet Jocelyn in her newborn pictures.
These two are friends.
Finn built this tiny replica of Bowsers battle ship from Mario.
Arnie and Elaine threw a Halloween party for the grandkids. They had treats, played games and had a parade around the house. It was so fun!
Left to right: Tabitha, Vivian, A.J., Hal, Roxanne, Hayley, Beckham, Carson, Stratton, Lila, Finn, Gwen, and Marissa
Kid Quotes
We took the kids through a car wash and this was Lila's first experience. It terrified her! For the longest time if she thought about it she would get this far off vacant expression and say in this robotic voice - "It was green. It was spinning. It was outside the car."
Lila - "I was made for music!"
































No comments:
Post a Comment