Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Feburary 2015


Dinner with my family in Vernal. Gwen loves beans.


We didn't have much snow this year so the kiddos are playing out front with our summer toys.


Isn't Lila beautiful! 


Finn showed Gwen how to blow bubbles.


Grandma Kathy and Carter have birthdays on the same day. So they always take a picture together on their birthday.


Snuggle time with Dad.


All ready for church.


Sometimes Lila prefers to sleep in this little corner in between the bead and the wall. I think it makes her feel safe and cozy. 


Finn and another epic Lego creation. Lately he has been building a Lego creation and then he makes step by step instructions and adds a price. Too funny and soo Finn.


Sometimes we have pizza and a movie on Friday nights.

Kid Quotes

I walk Finn back and forth to school each day and when I pick him up I usually ask him about his day. But one day Lila took care of it for me.
Lila - "Did you turn in your homework?"
Finn - "Yes."
Lila - "Good. What letter did you learn today?"
Finn - "K"
Lila - "Oh, good."

When Lila feels scared at night she will spread a blanket over her Big Bear and she will sleep on his lap because he protects her.

No comments: