Wednesday, November 2, 2016

April 2015


We love the warmer weather come April and a chance to go to the park.




I had a night on my own with the kids so we built forts, had popcorn and watched a movie.


It may have gotten a little out of control.


I love it when Finn helps take care of his sisters! He's a good brother!



Levi took a day off work just for fun and we took the kids to the zoo. 










Gwen has figured out how to pull on the child lock and get into the DVDs. 


This was Gwen's first year helping decorate the Easter eggs and she really enjoyed it!




Easter Morning


Chocolate Face


I got to snuggle and entertain the kids while Levi checked to see if the Easter Bunny had come.


Levi got to spend a weekend at a cabin with some friends and enjoyed some rest!


Levi shooting clay pigeons.


Jon



Jon, Sammy and Levi


They locked themselves out on accident and Jon had to climb through a window.


These kids set up camp when they get the chance.


Gwen helped unload the groceries and she wanted to hold onto the cheetos and watermelon. I love how the bag is as big as she is.




For anyone who doesn't know Levi is great at grilling and baking. He made these cookie dough cupcakes that were the best cupcakes that I have ever had!



As you can imagine Levi and I don't get out with friends as much as we used to but every once in a while we all get babysitters and go out to dinner.



Kid Quotes

Lila - "Mom, I'm going to marry Dad when I grow up."
Me - "You can't. He's taken."
Lila - "Okay, I'll marry Finn."
Me - "You can't marry your brother."
Lila - "Then I'll just marry Aunt Tabi."
Me - "Well, you can only marry a boy that's not in our family."
Lila - "Fine. I'll just marry uncle Ari."

No comments: