Tuesday, November 1, 2016

March 2015




Lila turned 4! I love this bright, happy, busy little girl. She loves cats, anything girly and her Daddy. She loves to try new things and isn't the slightest bit afraid to jump into any activity with both feet. She is a bright ray of sunshine this family needs. We are glad to have our Lila Rose!


She got a lot of fun gifts this year but her big gift was a large cat bed because she loves to pretend to be a kitty and she loves having a portable cozy spot.




This is her new birthday outfit. She also helped me make her Birthday cupcakes which were pink with pink frosting, pink sprinkles and raspberries on top.


One of the activities we planned for the day was a Daddy Daughter Date. She and Levi shopping and got a treat at Fizz.


Lila loves to craft. So one of her gifts this year was a bin with paints, scissors and other craft supplies.


More birthday cake! of course it is pink!





We also had a movie night as a family.


Lila asleep in her cat bed.


Finn built a Lego motorcycle with fames.


Gwen was loving this dump truck that Levi played with as a kid. She liked to open it up and sit inside and push herself around the house in it.



I got to volunteer in Finn's class to help with a field trip to the zoo. 


These are the kiddos I was in charge of.


They had a great time posing for pictures for me. I love getting to spend time helping out in their classes.



This is Gwen's purple sweat suit that we put on her every Sunday afternoon and I don't know what it is about this outfit but I usually need to wash it several times to get it clean each time she wears it.


I can't get enough of this snowsuit on her!


Finn LOVES Garfield comics and we can find all the old ones at The Book Garden.



We love lounging on the couch together. Finn stole my spot so I had to sneak in on the other end.


Gwen has the best grumpy faces.


Lila sleeping on Big Bear.


I may have bitten off more than I can chew when I decided to play with the kids on the floor.


After church snuggles.


We moved Gwen's crib into our walk in closet so we can all get better sleep at night. I love her happy face.


Sometimes Lila just likes me to get out my camera and take pictures.



Finn wanted in on that too.




Another epic Lego creation.



Finn made a draw bridge this time.



It cracks me up how good Gwen is with electronic devices. 


Kid Quotes

Lila addressing her Daddy - "Thank you my highness!"

Gwen likes to pretend that her Pooh Bear is eating "Andy!" (candy). She laughs so hard about it!

Gwen is really petite and doesn't talk really clear yet but when she knocks on a door it is solid and loud. I keep thinking someone is here to visit but it's just Gwen practicing her knock.


No comments: