Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life With Three


Life with three kids can be crazy but we can't imagine life without each one of them.  It's been a lot of fun getting to know Gwen and seeing her fit into our family.  She is very loved by all of us!  Maybe a little more than she wants sometimes but she puts up with us. This first picture I took on my ipad while I was still in the hospital.  I sent it home to Levi, Finn and Lila because I miss them when I'm away.  When I took it I didn't know that I managed to catch a smile from miss Gwen.


This is one of her early smiles.  She melts my heart!


I love this picture because it shows how much Gwen looks like her Dad.


Finn loves this baby so much and I know she loves him!  She always smiles and make little noises when he is around because she is trying to get his attention and he is always talking and singing to her.


At the end of each day Levi likes to come home from work and rest on the couch for awhile and when he does he ends up surrounded by kids.



I got down on the floor to take a picture of Gwen playing and Finn and Lila decided that they didn't want to be left out.


Lila is growing up!  This is her standing by her completed potty chart holding the microphone she earned.  Way to go Lila!  What a big girl!



I can't get enough of this sweet baby!


Finn is such a good big brother to his sisters!  He is always playing with them. He also helps me with chores around the house and he has such a sweet disposition.  I am so grateful for him!


Finn and Lila are the best of friends.  They do most everything together.




We went to dinner with some friends and this is Gwen with Jon.


I love holding this sleeping baby!


Finn and Lila at the park by Levi's work.

No comments: