Finn started his second year of preschool and he felt like a pro. He had his backpack all ready and knew right where to go. The only hard part was explaining to Lila that she was too young to go but we were sure to have her grab her back pack and pose for a picture with her brother.
Finn and Lila love to help me in the kitchen and they look so cute when they do.
Gwen asleep with her Grandma Elaine.
This baby melts my heart!
On Wednesdays we drive Levi to work so I can have the car to take Finn to school. After school we drive back to Levi's work and the kids play at a park by his work until he is done. We brought their sand buckets and they were having a fun time!
Me and the kids reading stories for our bedtime routine. This was the first time I had Gwennie there too. She seemed to like it!
Sound asleep with Dad.
Levi took this video of some of Gwenie's first talking.





2 comments:
Such grown up kiddos!!! I love those sweet faces!!
I always love seeing the pictures you post. I wish I could see more of your kiddos. I love spending time with you and your family!
Post a Comment