Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cousin Camp 2013


We had another great family reunion this year in Vernal.  This year was a a pirate theme.  This kids did crafts watched movies and had fun with all the family on our Caldwell side.  




Isn't she a cute little pirate!




This is the kids at the splash park in Vernal.  Lila got soaked but Finn took one look and decided he would rather run around on the grass.


Lila getting wrapped up in a towel.


Sweet Gwen!  Jenna's little boy Connor is only five weeks older than Gwen so Jenna and I spent a lot of time sitting in Grandma's quite living room nursing our babies and talking together.  I loved it!


One evening on the reunion we had a rain gutter regatta.  Finn was our families captain.








Levi holding this sleeping baby.


While we were out for cousin camp we also got to be there for Isaac's baptism.  It was so nice to celebrate this day with Isaac.  Afterwards Heidi took some pictures of our family.





I love these kids!  I love the look on Lila's face and Finn is working so hard to hold on to Gwenie and smile for the picture.  They are growing up fast!




Finn and Lila are the best of friends.  They are always looking out for each other and playing together.  I love these two kids!!!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love when you guys get to come home for cousin camp!!! Gweny was so little then!! I loved being able to sit in grandmas living room and nurse with you too! It was nice not being alone!!