This year for Halloween we asked the kids what they would like to be. Finn wanted to be Waldo and Lila wanted to be Wonder Woman. I wasn't able to find Wonder Woman but I found Super Girl and Lila said that would work. Aunt Jenna picked out Gwenie's Batgirl costume.
Lila and I carving pumpkins. Lila liked pulling out the inside but Finn didn't.
We had a Halloween party with Levi's family. This is Hayley and Ari dressed as Marty and Marty. Marty the Zebra from "Madagascar" and Marty from "Back To The Future."
Tabitha and Nick as Coraline and Johnny Bravo.
We also made a trip out to Vernal during the holiday and we did the family tradition of decorating honey cookies with the cousins. Finn and Lila did it all on their own this year.
These are Lila's cookies. I love how she put candy on every bit of frosting.
Finn a Lila all ready to go trick or treating.
The kids with their stash of candy. Levi said that Lila walked and carried her bucket the whole way.
Waldo tuckered out from trick or treating.
Levi and I love to try new recipes and these are our attempts to make peanut brittle. Levi's burned and mine was under cooked.
Our Ben and Jerry's ice cream sandwiches turned out better.
Hayley brought up monster teeth for everyone. So here are our monster pics.





No comments:
Post a Comment