Our summers go by so quickly and they are full of fun things. Here are some pictures at the park.
We gathered together at the Richins home for the fourth of July. Gwen was snuggling so sweet with her aunt Hayley.
Gwen, Tabitha and Vivian
Levi helping Gwen with her sparkler.
Lila loved the sparkler even if it made her a little nervous.
Finn and Grandma Elaine watching the fireworks.
Finn loves to build with Legos and he built this guy with a jet pack after watching The Rocketeer.
I love how all three of the kiddos were together by the window.
Finn lost his first tooth! He was so brave!
Finn used the money he got from the tooth fairy to buy two balls. One for him and one for his sister. They loved them so much that they slept with them.
More Finn Lego creations.
Finn stuck out six months of Karate lesson and earned several belts. I was so proud of him for trying something new!
Levi and Scott
These kids love selfies with Dad!
I saw this idea on-line and tried it out. The kids loved it!
I just love how crazy Finn sleeps sometimes.
Whenever I get the camera out these kids demand that I take pictures.
I can't resist holding this sweet Vivian.
Lila playing in the Grandma Room and wearing every necklace she could find.
I had to take a picture of Lila's tea party.



































No comments:
Post a Comment