Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 2014



We have a lot of fun playing outside in the summer with pinwheels, bubbles and chalk.  Gwen enjoyed being outside with her brother and sister.






We had another epic birthday week starting with Levi's birthday on the 14th.  The kids helped me pick out presents for him this year.  They got him a lego set and a Star Wars lego movie.



The birthday week ended with my birthday on the 22nd.  I got some new clothes and books which are two of my favorite things.  Levi also made chocolate pancakes for breakfast.



Isn't she sweet!




All three kids together on the couch now that Gwen can climb up herself.


Levi's work offered a free day at the aquarium.  It was fun!


These are some cute pictures of our new niece Vivian.  Nick and Tabitha were able to adopt her and we sure love having her in our family!



From time to time Jenna sends me cute pictures of Connor and Ava.  I love these two!


Gwen and Dad selfies.


Finn spends all his time at Grandma and Grandpa's on the trampoline.


Isaac is usually with him.



I love all the family get togethers during the summer.  This is a picture of Finn playing at Great


I have a few older pictures that I came across.  This is me and my mom in a photo booth at Lagoon.  She was sweet enough to chaperone at a school function.


Here is (left to right) Jenna, Carter, me and Kait.  It's been a long time since Carter was that small.


Here is a good picture of Levi and all of his siblings in front of their home.  Left to right: Levi, Hayley, Tabitha, Ian, A.J. and Hannah.


I found this cute video of Finn and Gwen playing together.  Finn is such a good older brother.

No comments: