I've been trying to do little things to brighten up our home and I put this together with and old flower pot and some silk flowers. I was happy with how it turned out.
Lila has a great smile! I don't usually get such a good shot of her smiling and looking at the camera. I love her!
This sweet Gwen also has a great smile! I love this baby!
For Mother's Day this year Levi gave me a necklace with the kids initials on it. Finn built me a dog out of blocks and Lila gave me one of her library books to use. I am loved!
Gwen getting more and more mobile.
Gwen got stuck in the TV cabinet and she isn't happy.
Finn decided to try Martial Arts lessons. This is Lila trying on his uniform.
Finn in his uniform.
We like to check on Lila when she takes naps but she is a light sleeper so we don't want to open the door and wake her so Levi will take a picture of her under the door. It's fun to see where she ends up falling asleep and to see what she has been up to before she crashes out.
Gwen figured out how to crawl on to the couch after her siblings pull the cushions off.
Gwen loves stuffed animals. She will hug them and kiss them. It's so sweet!
Levi was named one of the employees of the year at his job at Select Health. We are so grateful for all the hard work he does for his job and for our family. He is a good dad and husband! I love you sweetheart!
I took a video on the first day Gwen crawled.

















No comments:
Post a Comment