As always Cousin Camp was a blast! It was a Toy Story theme and the kids had a great time. One of their favorite activities was the the water play.
Gwen loved this car area!
During craft time the kids got to make swords and they had a great time trying them out on Grandpa!
Aunt Kait is one of Gwen's favorite people.
The kids got to design their own sheriff badges and I love how Lila really got into decorating hers.
Gwen and Connor climbed up on the hearth together so we had to take a picture.
Levi has been experimenting with slow motion videos. I like this video of Finn jumping off the trampoline.
We had a relay race and Lila was our families candidate. She did a great job!
That night we had another relay race and I competed against my sisters. It was fun.
Bedtime stories.


























No comments:
Post a Comment