Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vernal Visit


At the end of May my mother went with my aunt and grandma on a trip to California for two weeks.  Normally she would have had Jenna watch Carter and Isaac while she was gone but Jenna was due to have her second baby during that time so I came up as extra back up.  It was fun spending time with the family and helping out.  It's been fun talking with Jenna and being pregnant together.


Finn put on these black frames and wore them for hours.  I thought it was cute so I took a picture but after he saw the picture he wouldn't wear them again. 


Cute Ava after a haircut.


Finn and Lila had a great time.  They spent hours playing with their cousins though they did miss their daddy.  Finn called him almost every night before he would go to bed.


While I was gone Hayley celebrated her thirtieth birthday with a surprise party that Ari put together for her.  Levi was able to go and took some pictures.  This is her arriving at the party.


Andrea, A.J. and Beckham at the party.  A.J. and Andrea announced their engagement while I was gone.  The big day is September 18th and we are so excited for them!



Levi went to dinner at Hayley and Ari's and he and Stratton were buddies with their matching Batman shirts.


As excited as I was for Jenna to have her baby while I was there he just wasn't ready.  He was due on June third but didn't come until June 11.  So I missed seeing him but she sent me some sweet pictures.  As you can see he has a good big sister that just loves him!  Congrats Jenna and Ryan!  I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy!


No comments: