Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer 2013


One Sunday afternoon the kids and I needed something to do so we made chocolate chip cookies.  They were great helpers and had a great time tasting all the ingredients.




Finn and Lila keeping me company on one of my many visits to the doctor.


Lila with Grandpa Glade on Father's Day.


One afternoon me and the kids went outside and enjoyed some cookies.  Lila mostly liked the frosting.  It was all over her face and up her nose.


Sometimes I look at Finn and hardly believe how big he is.


Finn with his new train table that he got from Aunt Tabitha's yard sale.  He was such a big boy helping his Dad assemble it.


Lila is finally big enough to ride her go cart to the park and back.  We all went as a family one night and she did a great job.



Sweet Finn loves having his window rolled down in the summer time.


Levi and I love to try new recipes.  Levi got a whole book on ribs.  We tried the Chinese ribs first and they were delicious! 


I found this fun activity on pintrest.  It was a bin with rice, beans, noodles and toys that they could dig around in.  It was a lot of fun!



No comments: