On June 14 Levi turned thirty-two this year. We started the day with presents. Levi got a new shirt and the movie Tron Legacy. He also got an ipad shortly before his birthday. Then we had bacon and hash browns for breakfast.
Then we went swimming as a family and had a picnic lunch at the park. That evening we went to the movies with Jen and Clark and had dinner at Tsunami.
On June 22 I had my thirtieth birthday. Levi made chocolate pancakes with sausages for breakfast. Later that day we went to some specialty stores on main street in Bountiful. We found a second hand bookstore that I just love and picked out some new books. We had subs for lunch and afterwards Levi took me to the apple store to pick out an ipad. We finished off the night with Tsunami and ice cream. It was another epic birthday week!!!
This is a picture of my birthday pancakes. Okay, so it was really like eating chocolate cake with candy in them and whipped cream on top for breakfast. I'm not complaining!





No comments:
Post a Comment