Lila graduated from the crib just shortly before her birthday. This is her the morning of her birthday. I love her face. She isn't sure if she should be happy about all the fuss we were making.
This is her when she saw the decorations and balloons.
Opening the first present of the day. Which was a new pink shirt, necklaces and bracelets.
We went sledding as a family for her birthday activity. The kids loved it! Lila pretty much stayed on the sled the whole time. She rode it down every time and sat on it while Levi pulled it up.
The kids would have rode the sled as many times as we could have taken it up the hill.
After sledding we went to Cafe Rio for lunch, which is our families favorite place to eat.
Lila opening her present from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Terry. It is a purse that turns into a doll bed for a cute baby they sent.
Lila enjoying her lunch.
After lunch we had naps and then had hot chocolate using the tea set we inherited from Grandma Richins who Lila shares a birthday with, March 1. Lila also openend the rest of her presents. She got some books, Tangled and a Kitty piano. Also I didn't pose for many pictures this pregnancy but you can see my baby bump in this one.
Lila sporting her new birthday presents.
Lila excited about her birthday cupcakes which I of course made pink.
Levi, Lila and Marissa
I think Lila had three cupcakes and I just let her enjoy them.
Lila opening her birthday presents and Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Arnie's house.
Lila's Favorite Things
Favorite color: Pink, Pink and Pink
Favorite Movie: Tangled
Favorite Things to Do: Play princesses, color and paint, anything her brother is doing
Favorite Things: Her Daddy, her teddy bear Roo, her five blankets, anything pink
Favorite Foods: Meat, most everything we give her
Favorite Lila quotes:
Lila: "Mom?"
Me: "Yes, Lila."
Lila: "Meow."
"I need meat!"
2:30 in the morning: "I need breakfast!"
After a major poop explosion: "It's just gas, mommy."
Most common phrase: "I need the Daddy."
Lila is our busy girl. She is always on the move. She talked early and always lets me know just what she wants. She loves to sing songs and read books. Hands down her favorite thing to do is spend time with her Dad!







2 comments:
I can't believe she's two! What a fun birthday!
I LOVE her face in that first picture!!! She is such a grown up little girl!! It was so fun to see you guys! We miss you all tons!! Happy Birthday sweet Lila girl!! We love you!!
Post a Comment