Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Lila had a great time helping me put out the decorations. She especially loved the pumpkins.
We also went to Vernal for a week and did all the traditions I did growing up with Finn and Lila. This is us decorating honey cookies like jack-o-lanterns with all the cousins.
Finn was loving putting the candy on his cookies.
Kairi and Brooklynn
Levi helping Lila
Ellie
Isaac
Finn loves playing in my parents backyard,
so does Lila.
Jenna's in laws always grow a pumpkin patch then have all their kids over to pick a pumpkin and carve them. They had some extras so we took Finn to pick out a pumpkin to carve.
Carter helping Lila get her pumpkin open.
Finn and I carving his pumpkin.
Sweet Lila
Lila was really getting into carving.
Kait helped Lila carve a face in her pumpkin.
Jenna, Ava and Carter
Finn and Isaac
Mom made her homemade doughnuts that I haven't had since I was a kid. They were sooo good!!!
I asked Finn exactly how he wanted his pumpkin carved and this is how it turned out. He was pretty happy with it.
Lila on the other hand had an angry moment an threw hers down the stairs. I think the crack just adds to the look of her pumpkin.
Lila just after a bath with some crazy hair.
This year we were invited to a murder mystery party with Levi cousins. It turned out to be a really fun night and we got to spend some time with some of his family that we don't see as much.
That night we had a sleep over at Hayley and Ari's house. Finn and Lila love going there to play.
Lila loves to wear all sorts of neat things. This is her pirate fairy look.
Finn tried out a few costumes. This is Batman Finn.
He decided on the clown costume.
Finn the clown and Lila the bat all ready to go trick or treating.
Finn loved trick or treating! He got a lot of candy.
Lila had fun too. Especially when we got to come home and eat some candy.





No comments:
Post a Comment