Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Everyday Fun


Lila loves to color.  She told me one day, "Mom, I color on pink!"  If you look close she has colored all over her outfit.  It actually came out of her clothes but I had a hard time getting it off her skin.



Sometimes I get to go volunteer at Finn's school for a day and I love being there with him.  Afterwards we go get a treat.  It's always a good day!


Levi always says that Lila is 110% girl.  What do you think?


Lila is my big eater.  I see this picture lots during the day.


Penny eyes Finn


This is Lila's first hair do. I had fun doing it.


We have Jen, Clark and Addy over most weekends.  Finn and Lila love having Addy over to play.


Lila and her daddy.


Big news! Baby Richins number three on the way. I am always amazed at how quickly they develop tiny hands and feet. So tiny and so beautiful!


No comments: