This summer our ward put together weekly field trips. This is me and the kids at Wheeler Farm. It's a beautiful place. The kids really enjoyed it.
Lila just stared and stared at the pigs.
Finn favorite place was the tree house.
This is our trip to the Splash Pad in North Salt Lake. If you notice my kids suits are still dry. They were a little nervous about it. We went a few times during the summer and they warmed up to it.
Little miss messy face. She was coloring and painting with her brother and she just had to taste the blue paint.
Finn coloring
Lila colored her face with chalk. You can't see it but she also twisted it really good in her right ear. I didn't know chalk was so hard to get out of an ear.
We had a fun and busy summer. I wanted a chance to get to know our community better so I took the kids to the community summer literacy events. They learned about safety and they played games, did crafts, storytelling and they each got to pick books to take home. It was really fun!





1 comment:
Remember that time at cousin camp when Lila sucked all the color out of the orange marker!!! (I think it was the orange one!) That was awesome! You guys are always doing such fun stuff!! What a fun summer!
Post a Comment