The same weekend that Finn went camping with his dad Lila and I had a girls day with Ann, Heidi and Jenna and their kids. We bought Salt Lake connect passes and went to the zoo, lunch at the Lion House Bakery, and the Planetarium. This is all of us at the zoo.
This is Lila's face when she saw the elephants.
This is the elephant that Lila was loving!
An otter
The Polar Bear was so cool. It swam and did flips over and over again.
This is Lila unwillingly taking a picture with me out in front of the zoo.
It was a really hot day and there was this fun fountain in downtown Salt Lake that we took a detour to.
Lila loved the fountain! She got soaked!
Lila on Mars.
Having fun at the planetarium.
We had a late night dinner at Rumbi Grill. I had never been there before and I really liked it.
Lila was loving getting to sit in her own big girl seat!
What a cutie! I had so much fun spending the day with her!





1 comment:
Such a fun girls day!!! We were so glad you could come with us!!! I love how in the very first picture the three littlest girls have some sweet scowls on their faces.
Post a Comment