Jen and Clark invited us to Jen's parents cabin in Bear Lake for a weekend. These are the kids happy to be out of the car.
Levi got up with the kids one morning and fed them breakfast so I could sleep in. It was so nice!
Jen and Clark told us about this beautiful canyon by Bear Lake so we hiked there one afternoon.
Such beautiful views!
Cooling our feet
This is our day at the lake. Lila loved digging in the sand and played in the water until she was so cold that I had to pull her out.
Finn mostly liked finding rocks and throwing them in the lake. He even brought a rock home with him.
Finn warming up with Levi.
Sometimes on long car trips I sit in the back and help occupy the kids. Lila really liked these monster teeth.
Lila lounging while I cleaned up the car. You would think she would be tired of being in the car seat.





No comments:
Post a Comment