Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bear Lake

I came across some pictures from this summer that I missed posting and I wanted to share them. On the the weekend of the twenty fourth of July we went to Bear Lake with Clark, Jen and Addy. This is the home that Jen's family owns by the Lake.

We had a great time at the lake.

The water was cool but the it was nice and sunny.

We had a lot of fun relaxing, eating good food, and playing games.

Sweet Addy

Finnster

Me after my haircut

Me and Finn in the tree house at Grandma and Grandpa Richins.

Lila with Grandpa Arnie and Grandma Elaine.

Finn and Stratton

Lila napping with her Grandma.

My sweet, sweet Finn going to bed with Thomas and Percy.

Finn loves having Addy over to play on the weekends.

Sis matches our couch pillows in her cute jamies.

Lila loves to copy everything we do and when we took a break on the way to Vernal for New Years she let us know that she could take us the rest of the way.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It's always good to know that Lila's got you guys covered!! You guys are always doing fun stuff! Was this last Bear Lake trip when you got to stop in Logan to visit me?? That was a lot of fun! I was really glad you stopped to see me!!