We had a great Christmas this year. It was our first year with Lila and it was a lot of fun. We went to the ward Christmas breakfast the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. This is Lila giving Santa the stare down.
The kids helped us set up the Christmas tree. I love how even though she is so tiny Lila is right up wth all the action and Finn had to be coaxed with his Dad and a blanket. Two kids from the same parents can be so different but the best of friends!
Christmas Eve
Finn loves trains and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if he didn't get one!
Lila got some balls and a stroller and baby doll.
Finn got a drum set.
Opening presents Christmas morning was so fun! Finn got a drum set and trains and Lila got a doll and stroller and a singamajig.
This was later Christmas day opening presents with Levi's family. Lila was a pro at unwrapping presents.
We had A.J. and Andrea over for hot chocolate and popcorn and we watched The Christmas Carol.
This is Finn watching a movie called the Snowman with Carson, Stratton, Grandma and Grandpa. Afterwards Finn wouldn't stop talking about Snowmen.
Lila is a hearty eater to say the least and she really enjoyed the fried chicken we had on Christmas Eve. Nine months old and eating chicken off the bone. That's my Lila!
I love this picture of Jenna and I from our New Years visit this year. I swiped it off of her blog.
Every year we try to make it out to see the lights at Temple square with Jen and Clark as usual the lights were beautiful!
I love this video of Finn enjoying his Christmas present.












2 comments:
FInn is such a good little drummer!!! What a fun Christmas!! It's always so much better with kids! And I'm glad you like that picture of us! I stole it off of moms camera! It's a really good one of us!
Thanks for sharing the pictures, your kiddies are adorable! It's so fun to see them having fun (and growing so much!)
Post a Comment