Being home with these kids everyday is a challenge but also full of great moments. Finn is less and less a toddler and more of a little boy each day. He loves to run and jump and read stories with me. This week he likes to run around the house with a blanket over his head (not the safest game) and hide in the curtains.
Lila is very busy trying to keep up with her brother. She crawls and follows him where ever he goes. She makes these little noises to let him know that she wants to play and they make each other laugh (when they aren't fighting over something).
My handsome boy
Sometimes I put her in her walker to confine her. She can get into so much more trouble when she's not in it.
Finn can build the most epic train tracks. Trains are his favorite toys right now.
Lila's favorite game is to pull out her toys from her baskets and throw them on the floor.
Lila can pull herself up to her feet just starting this last week.
She is very helpful.
Just last week she really started crawling on her hands and knees. I thought that I would let you see.






5 comments:
Oh my!!!! I miss those kid so much!!!!! Thanks for posting that video. Give them both a kiss and a hug from their favorite aunt kait!
Ditto what Kait said. I heard Levi say that Finn needs a haircut. That must mean it's time for you to come home for a visit! Even if he didn't need a haircut we need a visit. Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Thanks for posting.
Ditto what Mom and Kait said… I loved getting to see you guys a while ago!! Even though it wasn't for very long I needed that visit so bad!! I can't believe how big your sissy is getting!! Both the kids are so grown up!! I love those two!! I miss you guys! Come visit soon!
What cuties! They grow way too fast! so happy to see you enjoying the simple moments of motherhood! xoxo
Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment