Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Fun


This year was Finn's third Halloween. He still isn't very interested in the whole thing but we had a lot of fun anyway. Here is Levi's pumpkin. I love the toothy mouth.


Here is my pumpkin.


Here is Finn in the costume we originally picked out and he was more than happy to wear it at first but come Halloween he had different plans.


This is Finn Halloween night. He was a little under the weather so he wasn't in the mood to be dressed up. So we settled for batman p.j.s and last years bat ears that he wore only long enough to take pictures. We tried to take him trick or treating at a few of our friends homes but he screamed and refused to be removed from the car. So instead we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Richins who spoiled him with a balloon and treats.


Every two years our stake puts on a musical. This time it was The Sound of Music and like two years ago Levi was the orchestra director. He worked very hard but enjoyed the chance to work with music. I got to attend one night and I brought Finn to the first half hour of the closing night. Finn loved watching the actors sing and clapped very enthusiastically every chance he got. Everyone did a great job and I really enjoyed seeing it!


Finn doesn't like the cold and he loves being wrapped up in a soft blanket.


He was giving big smiles for the camera.


This is a picture of Finn with his soon to be new uncle Nick. He and Tabitha are engaged and will be getting married come May. We took a picture because they are sporting the same winter gear. Nick is great and we are excited to have him in the family.


Finn loves balloons and every time we go to Harmon's he has to have one. Luckily they are complimentary.


There is no question that Finn loves his Dad. Finn will choose to be with him every chance he gets. He especially loves snuggling with Levi on our bed.


This year for Thanksgiving we went to Vernal to celebrate with my side of the family. I have lots of family and we all love being together. Finn isn't one for crowds so he spent most of the weekend clinging to Levi. We drove home Saturday night and the following day Finn was so tired he fell asleep right after church.


The Sunday after Thanksgiving we had a huge snowstorm. It's nice to be in a warm cozy house on days like this.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I just love how Finn Loves to snuggle in blankets!! He has the sweetest smiles too!! I'm so glad we've been able to see you guys a bunch this last little while!! Thanks for letting us crash with you!!

Kathy said...

Glad you made it home safely before that Thanksgiving weekend storm. Levi looks like a very official director. I'm sure the musical was awesome.

The Fershtut Four said...

You do such a great job with your blog Marissa. It is so nice getting to see pictures and hear cute stories because I miss all that so much! Love this post and all the cute pics of that little Finn!