Last Monday we found out that we are having a baby girl and in my excitement to post pics I forgot that they post in reverse order so the ultra sound pictures are at the end. But here are some cute ones of Finn. This first picture is at Grandma and Grandpa Richin's house for a movie night and Finn found out that there were M&M's in the chex mix.
Finn loves, loves playing outside! We spend a good chunk of our day out in our back yard and one of his favorite toys is this dump truck that used to be Levi's. He will push it around the entire backyard and through the house and back out again.

I only put my two favorite ultra sound pictures up. This first one is a good shot of her feet. It always blows my mind to see all the tiny features.

Here is a good shot of her profile. I can hardly wait for her to get big enough to come out! I've been busy planning and getting a nursery ready and along with all of that we decided on a name. We are going to name her Lila Elizabeth after my grandmother. Levi and I are both excited and we will keep everyone updated on her progress!





6 comments:
So fun so fun! We hope the next few months aren't too long :)
-Devin & Elisa
Congratulations Marissa! I'm so excited for you! You get a girl! Bring on the pink! :) You'll have so much fun! She is going to be so cute! Little Finn is growing up so fast too. So much fun!
YAY! I am so excited for this little girl to come. Finn is so adorable with that dump truck, it takes me back. The m&m face picture is the best!
I am so excited for you to have a girl!!! They are so fun! I hope she comes out being a girly girl!! Ava is sure turning into one!! (which, of course, I LOVE!!!) And I love her name. I don't know why but it reminds me of charlie brown and how snoopy's first owners name is Lila. That's probably weird that that's what I thought of. Maybe because I can picture this super cute little girl running around!!! Anyways, we are so excited for you two!!! And I love all the cute pictures of Finn!! I bet he had such a blast with Carter!! And I would have to agree that the m&m face is the best!!
yay yay yay!!!! I am excited that you get a girl!!!!! You know who to call if you need girl clothes!!!!! Hurray!!!
Congrats guys! So excited for you and I love the name...adorable!
Post a Comment