Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finn Turns Two

This new baby is getting bigger and bigger. We will find out if it's a boy or a girl in about another week and a half. I can't wait!



Marissa and Levi


Jenna, Kait and Ava came for a visit from Logan. Here is Finn and Ava having a great time playing.


Kait, Riss and Jenna
(When did I become the shortest?)


So like the title says Finn turned two this month on the 16th. We took Finn to the Planetarium where he had a great time running everywhere.


Finn on the moon.


Finn loved this display. It had balls rolling up and down inside making noises.


After the Planetarium we took Finn to lunch and got him a kids meal. He thought it was great! He especially loved the chocolate milk and toy car he got with it.


That evening the Richins came over for cake and presents. The most exciting present was the new sand box that his Grandpa Arnie made.


Finn loved having everyone playing in the sand box with him.


Finn loved the cake and took a handful off of the top of mine even though he had his own piece.


He has to make sure he gets every bite.


Messy Face


He loved all the presents he got that day and has played with them every day since.


Levi picked out these batman pajamas for Finn's birthday. Finn wasn't sure about the cape.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I still can't believe how fast our "babies" are growing up!! I love his messy face! And his messy HAIR!!!! Sounds like he had such a great birthday!!! And those shirts look super cute on you!!!!! Call me when you find out if its a boy or girl!!

Robin Conner said...

Cute pics! Congrats on #2!!! So fun! You look so cute! I had to laugh at the pic with you and your sisters and you writing about being the shortest one, yet older than both! You all are so cute! Congrats again! I'll be excited to find out if it's a boy or girl!

The Fershtut Four said...

Those batman jammies are so cute! I am glad Finn had a good birthday. I bet he loves his sand box, fun!

Kathy said...

You look so cute! We can't wait for you to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Finn's birthday looked like a happy one.

Heidi said...

AAAwww how fun it is!!!!! I agree with everyone else! You look so cute!! Finn looked like he had a great birthday!!!! I really dig the sandbox... Every little kid needs one!!!