Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Time

Finn is growing up so fast. A few weeks ago we moved him to a toddler bed and he didn't mind the transition at all.

Finn and Levi decorating the tree.


Finn redecorating the tree.


Clark and Jen and Addy came home to visit for Christmas. We had fun playing games, having BBQ's and one night we all bundled up and saw the lights at Temple Square.


Levi and I


The Temple


Levi and Clark made Christmas sweaters again this year to wear to our yearly Christmas party. They turned out great!


Finn in his jammies opening a present on Christmas Eve.


This is Finn with one of his favorite Christmas presents.


Finn and I reading Brown Bear on Christmas morning.


Finn enjoying his stocking stuffers.


Snuggling with Finn on Christmas. I am more belly every day.


And of course here is Finn after all the Christmas commotion is done. Completely crashed.


Levi and I teach primary and I just had to take a picture on the last day. We are missing two of the kids but here are most of them. It was a very challenging year but I can honestly say that I grew to love them and I'm going to miss them.


So I officially have a two year old on my hands. He has been getting into more mischief lately than I know what to do with. I found him munching on his crayon right after I discovered his art work. Crayon is surprisingly difficult to get off of the walls.


After a few minutes of playing in his tidy room I find this.


Levi was wrapped up in a snuggie and Finn insisted that he needed one too. They are two peas in a pod. This next little video was so cute I just had to include it. This is Finn first thing on Christmas morning.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Haha that movie is too funny!! I love it!

Jenna said...

What a fun Christmas!! I just love that video!! Ava loved it too!! (She wants me to play it again!!) I can hardly wait until I get to clean crayon of the walls…. not really!! And your pregnant belly is just so cute!!

Kathy said...

Spray and Wash.... it melts crayon off walls. We loved the video along with all the other pics. You make a cute pregnant mama!

Rachel said...

That video is hilarious! And the pictures are so cute :) I'm jealous that you have only a couple more months until you get your new baby!