June was a busy month. Levi celebrated his 29th birthday and I had my 27th. We decided to get a joint birthday present and get a new TV for our front room. Since our old one only turned on some of the time. We also went to Vernal for a family reunion. While we were there we had family pictures. Finn wasn't very cooperative for the group picture.
The family reunion was a blast. We had picnics and played at parks, worked on crafts and there was even a big blow up slide that everyone enjoyed.
This is Finn at the carnival that was part of the reunion. All the kids played games and at the end they all got prizes. Finn got quite a few things but his favorite was a big plastic shovel that he carries everywhere.
All summer Finn has been loving playing outside. Most days there is a few hours where I just leave the back door open so Finn can come in and out. Though he doesn't know the difference between outside toys and inside toys. Every evening I gather up his toys from the yard before I put him to bed.
My Dad came up for a visit and Finn always warms right up to him. They are buddies.







5 comments:
Your family reunion looks like a blast! So many fun things for the kids! That Finn is always adorable :)
I love the pic with Finn and Dad... Both of them actually!! I love his silly smiles!! It was so great to see you guys last week!!! Thanks for coming to visit!!
Keifer's favorite toy was the plastic shovel, too! How funny. Must be the age, right? Pretty cute.
Oh.. P.S. We have one of Finns rags..... I've washed it and will set it somewhere so I remember to give it to you guys next time we see you!!!
I really love the pics of Finn and Grandpa too!
Post a Comment