
On Memorial Day Jenna, Ryan and Ava stopped for a visit and we all went to the park, which Finn loved!!! These are some cute pictures that Jenna took. Finn loves to slide and always has a big grin when he reaches the end.

Up again for another go at it.

This cute picture I also got from Jenna. It is from about six months ago when I went to Logan for a visit. Finn was growling at me. I love those gappy teeth.

Another picture from Tabitha. She finally got to ride an elephant which is something she was really wanting to do. Only about a month and a half to go before she finishes her mission. Good luck Tabitha!
5 comments:
How can you NOT love those gappy teeth!!! I had so much fun when you came to visit me!! And on Memorial day!! That first pic is still a favorite! I LOVE his big big smile!! That sure is a sweet boy! Can't wait to see you next week! And I think that riding an elephant would be AWESOME!!
Finn's Brazil shirt is awesome!!
Oh I can't wait to see that boy in July. He is adorable. Mom told me how much he loves the slide. How cute!
I love his big smile. He's getting so big. What a a cutie!
It was so fun seeing you guys the other night. I hope Levi had an amazing birthday! You guys are SO CUTE. We're lucky to call you friends.
Congrats again Levi on graduating! Those are some nice pics.
Let's get together soon and talk sorbets. ;)
Post a Comment