Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation


Graduation day finally came! On May 7, Levi graduated with his bachelors degree in Information Systems. We are so proud of him!


Finn and Levi


Here we are in the auditorium watching as the graduates file in.


Levi and his Dad


Arnie, Levi and Elaine


After graduation we went to dinner with Levi's parents and after we ate Finn got an ice cream cone, which he loved.




The following day we had a BBQ with friends to celebrate. From Left to right: Owen, Scott, Levi, Clark, Jen, Stacy and Weston.


Next are some pictures of Finn doing Finn things. This one is Finn crying because I won't open this can of Mountain Dew that he found.


Finn clomping around in my shoe.


Finn has a drum next to his crib and he reaches through the bars and will grab his drum stick and play sometimes when he is supposed to be sleeping.


Levi's sister Tabitha is on a mission in Thailand. She sent us some pictures that I wanted to share. Here she is with two other sister missionaries. Tabitha is on the right and her companion is in the middle.


I love the "Beware Monkey Zone" sign in the back and from what Tabitha says it is true. She wrote to us that she was bitten by a big monkey but that she was alright because it didn't break the skin so she doesn't need any rabies shots. We miss her but we know she is working hard. Keep up the good work!

10 comments:

McCall said...

Congratulations, Levi!! And Finn is adorable, as always :)

Jenna said...

Yay!! Congrats Levi!! That's way exciting! I still feel bad that we weren't able to make it for the bbq!! I love the picture of Finn with his ice cream cone! I'm sure that Ava will love ice cream just as much as he does! (If she doesn't then I'm not sure who's baby she is!! haha!) I'm still laughing about the "Beware Monkey Zone" thing!!

Heather said...

congrats Levi! We can't believe how big Finn is getting!

Kathy said...

Way to go, Levi. Thanks for all your hard work! What, Marissa, no Mountain Dew for Finn???? (Yeah, we don't let Isaac have it either.) I loved seeing the pics of Tabitha.

The Fershtut Four said...

This was such a fun post to read. I LOVE all the pics. Congrats Levlous, we are proud of you. My favorite is Finn asleep with the drum stick and that he plays his drum from his crib. That boy makes me laugh!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Levi! I love the picture of Finn licking the ice cream cone :) So cute!

Amarissa Ainsworth said...

Congrats Levi!! Braden and I are so happy for you! Can't wait until we see you and your cute family again!!

Holladay Duplex said...

Congratulations Levi!! And what a cute family!

Heidi said...

Hurray for Levi!!!!!! What a relief to finally be done. We sympathize and celebrate with you all at the same time!!! Now what is Levi going to do with all his new spare time- and conversely what are you going to do now that you don't have spare time :-). Seriously, what an awesome accomplishment!!!! Congratulations!!! I love the rest of the posts, (especially the highlights of Finn and the drumstick and the "Beware Monkey Zone" sign) but graduation is a BIG deal!!!

Ambrea said...

Yay no more school! Congrats on the graduation guys!

luv ya Riss!