Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Times

Here are some odd's and end's pictures that I wanted to post. This first one is of Finn in his new church clothes. He is growing so fast. It is fun to dress him in big boy clothes.


This is Finn in his new winter coat and hat. He hates getting it put on but it sure keeps him warm.


Lilly was in desperate need of a hair-cut because she sits under Finn's high chair when he eats and gets food stuck in her fur when Finn throws it over. But the weather turned really cold just after that so we often find her resting in this corner with the heat blowing on her.


Sometimes I load the love sac with random things while I vacuum. I didn't notice Lilly laying there.


She was pretty content under there.


Kaitlinn is a character. She is always saying or doing things that just crack me up, like trying on my shoes.


What a sweet spaghetti face.



I got a little video camera for Christmas and I caught Levi playing with Finn.



Here is Finn showing off his sweet drumming skills.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! he likes being scared by dad!

Jenna said...

I love your videos!! It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas!!!