Thursday, December 3, 2009

November 2009

We hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving! It was our year to celebrate with Levi's family. This included a big dinner, bingo and trying to keep Finn from falling down the stairs since climbing the stairs at the Richins is his favorite thing to do when we visit. We have also had some big changes. I started a babysitting job for a family in my ward. These are the cute girls I watch Kaitlynn, Senia and Tia. My days are busy but fun. Finn likes to have them come too.


Finn is getting to be quite the climber. He loves to push this chair up to the window so he can get a good view.


I try hard to keep the bathroom door shut but sometimes a little boy gets in and these are the kind of things that happen. Does this count as added fiber in his diet?


As usual Finn loves to help Levi with whatever he is doing. This time they are playing video games.


Finn will sit in the love sac and watch TV. Levi says that he reminds him of Charlie Brown.


Lilly decided to join Finn. You can see that she is completely on top of him and it doesn't bother him one bit as long as he can see past her to the TV.


Senia refuses to wear a bib so sometimes she gets very messy.


Sweet Face!

Finn was helping me decorate the tree. You can see how excited he is about it.


Sitting with his dad after decorating.



And now for the biggest change of this month! Finn is finally walking!

5 comments:

McCall said...

Go Finn!!!!

Kathy said...

I can see that tree decorating is not a favorite thing this year. I love these pictures. Thanks for posting the "walking" video.

Jenna said...

I tried to post a comment earlier but my computer was being weird... Anyways! Cute pics! I can't believe Finn is walking!! Its so fun to watch him go!!

Heidi said...

How exciting to have a walker! He is so steady!!!! I love your update it is so fun to see....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so awesome. He is getting too big.
P.S. Is that little girls name really spelled the same as mine? I only know of one other person with that spelling. Her name also happens to be Kaitlynn Winn. What are the chances?