Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Fun!


I wanted to start this post with this awesome picture of my family all together for Ava's blessing. We all went to Logan last Sunday for the blessing and dinner afterwards. It was so great to see everyone!


Levi, Jen, Clark and I had a lot of fun carving pumpkins together this year.


This is Finn's pumpkin. He didn't get to help with the carving but he did lift the lid and tried to stick it to the fridge like his magnets.




Finn was a bat this year. This is the same costume that Levi wore about this age.


Trick-or-treating at Harmons.


Levi and Finn


My grandparents are staying here in Salt Lake for awhile so we went to visit on Halloween. My grandparents first met on Halloween 64 years ago. This is Finn sitting next to Grandma Lila.


Here is Finn with Grandpa Keith and JR.

Finn with his Grandma Elaine. Elaine works as a teachers aid and this is the costume she made for her class.


Finn and I dressed up for our Halloween party.


Jen and Clark at the Halloween Party.


I thought I would post some pictures to show what Finn likes to do all day. This first one is him with his favorite toy. Levi and I call it his dragon ball toy and he will play with it for literally hours.


This second picture is of Finn playing his favorite game. Which is what I call open and close. I open the door and growl and then he closes it. Great Fun!


I love this face he is pulling. He loves sucking on these plastic ice cubes we have but it gets a little too cold sometimes hence the face.


Sweet face under the table.


Finn all bundled up.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

You have the cutest little bat!! I love these pictures! I also love Finn's face when he is sucking on the ice cube thing!! What a cute boy you have! I'm glad you guys came up for Ava's blessing! It was so good to see you!

The Fershtut Four said...

Oh it looks like you have been having so much fun lately. I am glad you had a good Halloween. You guys look great in your costumes!

Kathy said...

That's the cutest bat I've ever seen! I especially like the pics of Finn with Grandpa Keith and Grandma Lila!

Accalia said...

Cute costumes! Tell Elaine I thought she looked great!

Stacy said...

That last picture is killing me!!! What a face. Congratulations Finn:)

Heidi said...

Finn is so dang cute!! I love that You have Levi's costume from when he was little... I am all about nostalgia and sentiment.... (I'm a sucker for it really) He is getting so big... PS when will we see you again???