
Our Christmas was a good one. Levi and Clark started it out with homemade Christmas sweatsuits. Clark even won fifty dollars in an ugly sweater contest.

This is Clark, Jon and Scott at our yearly Christmas party.

Cute Jen.

Jen and Clark won this fabulous tube of diaper ointment in our white elephant exchange.

Finn and I enjoying the party.

I wrapped most of the gifts Christmas eve. Finn was being a big help.

Here is Finn putting the bow on a gift (after he had ripped it off).

Me and Finn Christmas morning.

Levi and Finn Christmas morning.

Finn loves to read books. Here he is sitting with Grandma Elaine reading his favorite "Spooky Old Tree."

Finn with Great-Grandpa Glade.

After Christmas I took a trip to Vernal to visit family and see my cousin Rachel get married. This is Jenna, Rachel and me at the luncheon.

Me and Finn with Grandma Winn.
Here is a cute video I caught of my sister Jenna's baby girl Ava. Ava was talking up a storm. That is until I got the camera out. I finally had to wait until she didn't notice me before I could catch her talking.
2 comments:
thanks for posting that video of my baby girl!
I stole your cute pics from the christmas party. I'm so excited about Jen & Clark! They were supposed to get that butt paste... It was written in the stars:)
Post a Comment