June has been a very busy but very fun month. We celebrated Levi's birthday and then a week later mine. We went to Vernal for a baby blessing and a family reunion and Finn had his first cold. Which was no fun but he survived it. Now we are just trying to keep cool. We hope everyone else had a good month too.
Opening presents on Levi's Birthday.
Arnie, Hannah and Elaine
Opening presents on Levi's Birthday.
Arnie, Hannah and Elaine
Levi and Finn all dressed up for church.
Peek-a-boo mama!
Finn just loves the cards I keep in my wallet.
I love the jelly on his face!
Finn is surprisingly mobil in his walker. He likes to push the door open to our bedroom and strum Levi's guitar.
I love this big smile he does. I ask him to do his big smile and he will pull this face and tense all the muscles in his body. It's cute and makes me laugh every time!











4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I miss that little boy so much! I can't wait to see you soon.
You always have such fun pictures!! I love it! Its always nice to see what you guys are up to!!
By the way, does Finn like "toy" as much as you did?
We love the busy "June!!!" Especially when it involves seeing you all!!!! Thanks for coming to see us!!!! We love the visit!!!
Post a Comment