Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th of July 2009


Finn is a pro at crawling!


This was Finn's first 4th of July. We went to a parade, had a BBQ and watched fireworks. It was lots of fun.

Finn watching me play with my sparkler.


Me having a great time with my giant sparkler.





Just finishing watching the parade.


Levi used to play in the band every 4th of July so he loves to hear them play. It is still led by the same man that Levi knows.


One of the floats.


Lilly was loving the family outing.


Fireworks at the Richins.



I love how Finn was watching so closely.


This is Finn's other favorite movie Kung Foo Panda.


I realized that I never take pictures of Finn when he is crying (though he does his share). This is his sad cry.


This is his mad cry. Can you tell the difference?


He just looks so sweet when he sleeps.


Finn can now stand holding on to something. He is changing too fast!




Finn hasn't had it easy lately. I wrote last month that he had a cold. Well about a week after it cleared up he woke up one morning with a high fever. I had a feeling that I should take him into the doctor. The doctor said that he had the flu and a mild ear infection but no worries she gave him a prescription and sent us on our way. Three days later I was getting him ready for church and I had just fed him and given him his medicine when I noticed a rash starting. After a couple of frantic phone calls, a trip to Walgreens and another visit with the doctor we discovered a medication allergy. Now two days later the rash is starting to let up. For the most part Finn has actually been pretty happy (thank goodness) but we will all be happier when this is over.


Finn loves to sleep with his bum in the air.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

That is the sadest rash ever!! What medication did they give him? (Yeah....thats the pharm tech in me comin out!!)I love all the cute pics!! I hope you guys had a good 4th of July!!

Ambrea said...

That is so crazy! same thing happened to Ammon, except his entire body was swollen and covered in hives! He is allergice to Sulfa. What is Finn algeric too? So glad he is ok (and now you know!)

Peggy said...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I checked your blog. Lots of fun pics. Happy Anniversary. I wondered if Finn's allergy was to a form of penicillin? I know it runs in the Keith, Jr. family-and we have at least one with the problem. Good luck to you. Glad he's feeling better.