
Last week we went to St. George with some friends for a nice break. This was Finn's first time in the pool. He loved it!

Swimming with Clark, Jen and Mom.
Finn and Mom
Jen and Clark

Finn and Dad.
Clark and Jen
Rocking a sleepy baby.

Scott's May mustache.

Finn getting kisses from Owen, Scott and Stacy's son. You can see Stacy on the love sac.

Finn wedged between rocking chair and love sac.

Finn stuck under the couch... again.

Finn can move all over the house now with his walker. One day I heard a few notes coming from our bedroom. I went to investigate and found Finn playing a tune.

Finn loves to help Levi with whatever he is doing.

Finn and Mommy

Trying out the hammock with Dad.

Finn sitting with Grandma Elaine wearing his new hat from aunt Hayley. Thanks aunt Hayley!

I call this face Mr. Finn's big grin. He flaps his arms and crinkles his nose and shows those two little teeth.
5 comments:
You always get the best pictures of that cute little Finn!! Thanks for letting us come and chill for a while! Its always so fun to see you guys!!
I LOVE Mr. Finn's big grin...so super cute! Miss you guys and you should come visit this summer!
Mr. Finn's Big Grin is awesome- epic even!!!! Plus look at those teeth, what a sweet boy, and you are lucky to have one who likes the water... enjoy!!!
You successfully found the WORST pictures that I have ever seen of Scott & I...especially of Scott (no offense, Honey).
Hey, we had a great time with you guys! Can't wait for the drip party. See you all soon!
What cute pictures. Finn sure is getting around. So, how did Daddy like the tune Finn was playing on the guitar? We can't wait to see Finn again; he's changing so fast!
Post a Comment