Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This Is The Life

Rolling Over

First Rice Cereal

Cereal Face

Finn watching his favorite movie.

Pulling Off My Socks

Uncle Clark and Aunt Jen

New Clothes Uncle Ian made this onesie just for Finn.

Hanging Out

Finn and Mommy

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so stinkin big! I love all these new pics!! What a handsome boy!

The Fershtut Four said...

I miss him so much! I am so glad you posted these cute pictures! The shirt that Ian made is really awesome!

Ambrea said...

Hey Ris, I saw your blog when you gave it to Sheena...Finn is getting so big and is so adorable! I wish we lived closer it would be so much fun to have our babies grow up together...So anyway, I have a blog too. I'll send you an invite mine is private.

Kathy said...

Thanks for posting! We love seeing pictures of your cute little family!!

Stacy said...

What a lover boy!! He is 100% squeezable. We need to get together SOON!