Mr. Finn
Trying out his Johnny Jump Up.
He's not really sure what's going on.
Look at that little boy smile.
Finn with Dad in matching Piper Cub shirts.
Sweet Dreams
Lilly loves the Love Sac.
Finn and Lilly just hanging out and chewing on water bottles.
Finn and Clark
If Finn is having a major melt down and I put on Curious George he calms right down.
Finn has figured out how to take his socks off. Too cute!
4 comments:
that Finn sure is a sweet boy. Levi's beard is getting awesome too.
Thank you for posting pictures! They are so so adorable! I feel like we are completely missing him grow up so I am glad to see these pictures. I hope you guys are all doing well. We miss you!
Rad beard Levi!!!!! Finn is so stinkin cute.... Now with our most recent visit, every baby Kess sees is "Baby Finn" Kai and Kess both love him, to bits I dare say
Oh wow! Finn is getting so big! And so adorable!!
Post a Comment