Oh my gosh!! He's getting so BIG!!! But still so stinkin cute!! I can't believe he has two teeth already!!! I'm so excited to see you guys on the 18th! Give that little Fin lots of loves for me!!
He just keeps getting cuter! What a sweetheart! We miss you guys!
So stinkin' cute! I think Fin is a good mix of both of you! Isn't teething so fun...
Cute, cute pics.... cute, cute baby! Can't wait to see you all again. Give Finn hugs from Grandma
I love how chubby his little arms are!!
He is so sweet.... Can't wait to see you ALL soon... Love ya
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! He's getting so BIG!!! But still so stinkin cute!! I can't believe he has two teeth already!!! I'm so excited to see you guys on the 18th! Give that little Fin lots of loves for me!!
He just keeps getting cuter! What a sweetheart! We miss you guys!
So stinkin' cute! I think Fin is a good mix of both of you! Isn't teething so fun...
Cute, cute pics.... cute, cute baby! Can't wait to see you all again. Give Finn hugs from Grandma
I love how chubby his little arms are!!
He is so sweet.... Can't wait to see you ALL soon... Love ya
Post a Comment