Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!


We hope everyone had a good Easter. We sure did. Even though Finn didn't know what was going on he had a lot of fun.


Finn and Mom


Finn and Grandma Elaine


Coloring Eggs


Mom found something I would eat - Peach Yogurt.


Easter Treats


All ready for church.


Wrapped up after a bath.


Look at those cute fat rolls.


Taking a nap with Dad.

5 comments:

The Fershtut Four said...

Such cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter.

Kathy said...

I always love seeing new pictures of your family. Glad your Easter was fun!

Ambrea said...

Super cute! Holidays are always way more fun for the parents than the kids for the first couple years...I still haven't figured out what to put in a baby's stocking or Easter basket. I usually end up throwing in diapers and sippy cups and things just lying around the house, lol.

Miss ya!

Jenna said...

He is so sweet!! I love how he has a smile on his face in almost every picture!! He is growing so fast!!

Heidi said...

Levi We collectively love the "snuggie"!!!!! uRoq!!!! Oh and the pics are cute too!!!!