Thursday, October 24, 2019

October 2017



Babies Donovan and Gideon Davis were born! We already love them so much!


Finn Third Grade Age 9


Here is a picture of Levi at about the same age.


Lila First Grade Age 6


Here I am at about the same age.


I got to go with Gwen to a farm for her field trip. She is sitting next to her best friend Blake.


Isaac


Lila was giving me a sweet manicure. 




Finn and Caden







Our family got to go to Nick and Tabitha's to meet the boys.




Dad came and helped us put in the new shower! Yea!



Here I am with some beautiful projects that Lila made for me.


I love those sweet girls!


The school parade.




Levi keeps making us delicious dinners!




Cameron and Kesslynn rode in a race together.




This is from Levi's work with some great quotes. I love hearing what goes on!




Decorating honey cookies at Grandmas.




We went to our ward trunk or treat and there was candy and fun prizes.

No comments: