Thursday, October 31, 2019

January 2018


I've been getting everything ready for baby to come and Gwen has been loving this bouncer chair.


The Becksteads came for dinner. We love their family!






I got to go with Gwen to her field trip to Discovery Gateway Museum. 





It happened! This baby decided he was ready on January 20th!


We named him Guy Thelonious Richins.


I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with him so they kept an extra close eye on Guy but he was a champ! He ate really well and he hardly cries at all. 




I loved introducing Finn, Lila and Gwen to their new baby brother! Finn was so excited to have a brother!


Gwen wanted me to unwrap him so she could see every part of him.


Lila just wanted to hold him.




He is sooo snuggly!







The kids made me and Guy a welcome home sign and gift.








Cameron gave my Mom and Dad some sweet pillows to go with the blanket he gave them.













No comments: